What is VoIP?
How does it work
Without getting too technical, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows you to place phone calls over an internet connection rather than a traditional landline.
VoIP provides you with two main ways to make and receive calls – you can either have a physical hardware phone or you can use a software-based phone on your computer or mobile.
Streamline your business communication with MyFone®
Get a dedicated business phone and number for your home office or new startup, starting from just £6.99pm. You can choose to pay for your calls as you make them or add a call bundle.
- A free UK landline number
- Voicemail boxes for every phone
- Choose when you want to receive your calls
- Take control of your account via our online platform
- Detailed call logging & analysis
- Take your calls on the go with a softphone app